Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Do men and women deal with stress differently...?

This guy, John Gray, makes alot of sense. I was like shaking my head "yes" to alot of what he was saying. It's very true. Men and women do deal with stress very differently. And I think women should start dealing with it the way men do (in some cases atleast) and they will be a little happier. John made the point that men do what they do to make themselves happy while women are always doing what they need to do to make others happy. They very rarely think about themselves and what makes them happy which is the root of alot of alot of unhappiness. I know personally, that I used to do that alot. I would ALWAYS think of others before myself in a way that I would not be doing what was best for me. I never wanted to make anyone mad, or let anyone down...but, after a while, I realized that I was letting someone down most of the time and that someone was me. I finally woke up n realized that I really just need to do what makes me happy and everything else will fall into place the way it is meant to. :)

John Gray's Clip

No comments: